jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Suspension and Revocation: Driving While License Suspended Carol Stream, Il (Du Page)

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Illinois


Hello
I was recently pulled over for Driving on a Suspended License. The reason for my suspended license was based on the fact that I forgot about a court date back in March for a speeding ticket in February.
I do not have any prior DUIs. Nor do I have any prior for driving on a suspended licensee. My driving record is ok. Its primarily speeding tickets. Its been pretty clean the past 3 years.
What are I looking at? I noticed on my ticket that it was Not marked people of the state versus myself it was the town of Carol Stream. I believe they have there in house proceuctor?


Suspension and Revocation: Driving While License Suspended Carol Stream, Il (Du Page)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire