vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Juvenile Court: Rescind Permission for Name Change

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Arizona

My ex husband has custody of our son. In the divorce decree it stated he was to sign a quitclaim deed, he never did. I agreed that I would allow him to change our son's last name to match his however on condition that he would sign the quitclaim did. He signed it and I signed the form to change his name and had it notarized. I however would prefer to allow the name to be hyphenated with both last names and in the past I agree to that with no strings attached. Is there anyway to rescind permission but allow the name to be hyphenated? I was just notified the court date is next week. I do not live in the same state. If I did not need the quitclaim deed signed by him I would have never agreed to this, he knows that and used it as leverage.


Juvenile Court: Rescind Permission for Name Change

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire