vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Promotion: Promoted to "Director of Software Engineering" Without Any Written Consent or Agreeme

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Texas (Corporation)

I work for a small company (<10). I've started as a software engineer (the only one still from day of joining the company until today). One year my boss decided to promote me to "Director of Software Engineering". I've got a letter, which said happy to inform you that now you are "Director of Software Engineering". As of today I have no employment agreement, not when I joined, and not after this "promotion".

Am I really a director with fiduciary duties, or legally still a software engineer?

Thanks!


Promotion: Promoted to "Director of Software Engineering" Without Any Written Consent or Agreeme

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire