jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Consumer Law Issues: Can I Get My Refund Back from Photographer if No Contract Signed

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Washington

I electronically sent a $200 deposit for a wedding photographer before I received a contract.

Contract received and a previous clients information was listed, I immediately told responded to alert the photographer. She resent a new contract but the date was still wrong and my name was spelled wrong and my fiancé name was missing. I alerted the photographer again within moments.

I did not hear from the photographer again for 2 weeks. During this time her FB page went down, her phone wouldn't accept voicemail and her webpage had been altered all contact information had also been removed.

I emailed her (3 times) in this 2 week period and finally contacted my VISA company to get my money back as I was sure I was being scammed. I also found this photographer goes by 3 different last names which was a red flag for me. My final email I did tell the photographer I wanted to cancel and to please refund my $200.

At this time she refuses to refund my money she claims the contract states that the deposit is non-refundable. Although, I never signed the contract as I never received a contract that was correct.

QUESTION - Can she hold my deposit?
QUESTION - If she does can I sue her in small claims court?

Thank you!


Consumer Law Issues: Can I Get My Refund Back from Photographer if No Contract Signed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire