jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Custody and Visitation Issues: My Estranged Husband Took My Daughter

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Ohio

One week ago tomorrow my soon to be ex-husband came to my mother's house and took my daughter. My mother was watching my daughter while I was at work and because he had a police officer with him she opened the door for them. My soon to be ex-husband will not bring her home, stating that she will come home when she is ready. He will not let me speak to her to even find out whether she is ready to come home or not. When I try to text her phone, I get a response but I know it is not my child typing the text messages. He is also taking her to work with him so that I cannot come to where he is living to get her back. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do. Do I have the right to go and retrieve my daughter from him? We have court on August 27th, but I miss my daughter and I do not want to wait until after court to get her back. HELP!!!!!


Custody and Visitation Issues: My Estranged Husband Took My Daughter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire