mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Private Sales: Car Selling - Buyer Cancelled the Checks After He Agreed to Buy a Car

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas

Hello,
Buyer (Private party) has agreed to buy my car 2012 Camry and he paid me a check for $500 as advance on 07/28 around 10AM CT. To my shock, I noticed that he has cancelled the check that he paid me the same day and not picking my call. Even CHASE bank considered this as valid transaction as he cancelled the CHECK on the same day from his account and so CHASE asked me to dispute with him.

I feel being cheated here. Can I make a legal case against him? or what would be your best advise in this situation?

Thanks,
Prad


Private Sales: Car Selling - Buyer Cancelled the Checks After He Agreed to Buy a Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire