vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Breaking Up: He Gave Me a Eviction Notice

My question involves a relationship in the state of: BREAKUP....Ill try and make short as possible. My boyfriend and I have been together close to 5 years. He got into some bad stuff which is why he is nuts. I was in full mental break down "GASLIGHTING" anyhow once I used the word BREAK OR HELP OR ADDICTION he wanted me DEAD GONE EVICTED. I dont work as he knew the entire time I took care of our kids cooked and cleaned (he had all the control) it is his house and he is LIVID after he made me call police that after he had his gun out they took him to jail not me. I can say I was stupid but I did not press charges. After that things went down hill he gave me a evivtion notice. Had he been able to id be out on my ass with my son well he is so mad that this is his house and I can stay. Ok well mentally I was a reck got myself some strength back. He is NON STOP HARRASSING me actually threatened me and my children. He makes alot of money I dont even work. I am willing to and trying to get back to work. I called to get state help it takes 21 days plus they want a judgement where the judge says I must leave. In the meantime the cops are sick of us. I dont understand why we cannot live peacefully he wont have it. Hes that pissed. I asked him to loan me the money and I will leave before the court date NOPE. I sold all my belongings to move in here and he didnt mind taking the money or the child support every dime I have. I know it is his house but in the mean time he tells me hes been taking pictures of me asleep with HIS PROPS lets say RIGS and as I have nothing to worry about the police said NOT ILLEGAL HIS HOUSE...LEAVE...well I explained to him he said you should of pressed charges when you had the chance. I am not fighting the notice but I am fighting the CONSTIENT HARRASSMENT that I cant even think straight it is his plan to get me out of here soon...I plan to flie a PPO this morning I still have 2 weeks but I fear that now the cops dont even take this serious tells you what you didnt do. I dont really have options. WILL A PPO KEEP HIM OFF MY BACK AND STOP THREATING ME> so I can focus on getting a job and a place that is safe....


Breaking Up: He Gave Me a Eviction Notice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire