mardi 28 juillet 2015

Modification of Custody: Can You Get Supervised Visitation Due to Concerns About a Stepparent

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: Arkansas
I have a son who is now 7, everything started when he was 5. His father has joint custody of him, but has married a woman who when he was five left him alone and he walked a main highway until a police officer found him and called me. She received a child neglect charge. A few months ago he started wetting the bed, but only at their home. He never has bruises or cuts, nothing physical and tells me nothing happens. He cries every time he has to go to his father's though

He has started seeing a therapist ,but won't open up much. I'm just wondering if I could or should try for supervised visitation?


Modification of Custody: Can You Get Supervised Visitation Due to Concerns About a Stepparent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire