jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Slander: What Can I Do

My question involves defamation in the state of: My ex, is posting nasty lies about me all over the internet, all Google+ and Facebook do is block that person she is still free to post nasty things about me. She also is posting my personal Info I was told by the police it is not a crime. and she can harass me all she wants, she has a pass. Which I find really messed up. She lied about me hitting her, and got me arrested. She didn't show up to court and they through it out. She Claims I did other things to her and she contacted my mother. Then Stole my moms phone, and my mom is scared she will hurt her so she (my mom) will not report my ex. I feel like I have no option. I use the internet for business and she is just destroying my reputation. What do I do?


Slander: What Can I Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire