mardi 28 juillet 2015

Juvenile Court: Minor Caught Shoplifting; Will It Go on Record

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Utah
I was caught shoplifting about 27 dollars worth of product at Walmart recently. I am a minor. The Loss Protection people brought me into a room where they called the police and then had me give them my info. They told me they were happy I was cooperative and that it would help my case, and seemed overall pleased and telling me it would be okay. The officer came and told me that they would send me the letter to my house to attend juvenile court. Now, I really do not want this to go on my record at all if possible. They told me that if I was honest and helpful in court, that maybe I could just do service or something and it wouldn't go on my record. Now, I am an excellent student and have no previous criminal charges of any form. Is what they said true? How will this affect my record, especially if I want to go to a good university? Thanks in advance.


Juvenile Court: Minor Caught Shoplifting; Will It Go on Record

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire