mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Custody and Visitation Issues: Out of State Visitation Enforcement

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NY

Hey, Everyone

To keep a long story short...

I have an existing court ordered visitation with my two children in the state of NY. The problem is my ex moved to PA and it has been over 6 months so the jurisdiction is no longer in NY, So the judge told me I would have to go to PA and have the existing order enforced over there. I have her address, I know what court house in PA to file at and from there I draw blanks. Can anyone please help me with the process of successfully registering the existing court order in her new home state. Help would be greatly appreciated.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Out of State Visitation Enforcement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire