mardi 28 juillet 2015

Counterfeiting: Accused of Selling Fake IDs

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Nebraska

So these woman of one of my friends were told that i make fake id's, which i do not. He has convinced them that i have and that they gave me $300 for a fake ID for each of them. After two weeks i began getting threatening texts saying that i must get them a fake before "we would have problems." I never responded and no i am getting texts that one of the girls father is a sheriff and will take actions to arrest me. Now i know that this whole situation seems very unlikely because of the nature of what has happened but all this talk about arresting me has me nervous.

On top of this i have gotten texts saying that the girls dad will cover for her and say it was a "sting operation" or tell their dad that they were robbed and that they know who did it. All of these conversations i have saved.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do in this situation, or what could possibly happen as a result from their actions? I have no made a fake ID but they are saying that i can still be charged with other things resulting in prison time which has me worried.

Any help will do,
Thanks.


Counterfeiting: Accused of Selling Fake IDs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire