mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Division of Assets: Divorce: Request for Information

My question involves a marriage in the state of: California.
Marriage lasted about 11 years, almost two into the divorce. There is not much money involved as much as correctness be at stake.
Spouse worked for two years and never shared income neither paid tax. Income was community property, since spouse would buy things for the house once and a while.
Spouse took money out of community property and deposited into personal bank account.
Spouse opened line of credit based on family business but for the the privilege of one side in the last months of marriage.
The list could go on.
There was a settlement conference, I raised the topic to Judge, the Judge communicate to other side to give the information.
I have requested the information three times and no information has been given to me. The second request was to give all bank statements of specific accounts. All through regular email (which both parties agreed as legal delivery).

Is there something I missing? Is there a specific way to request for information? I am in my deadlines. There is another settlement conference coming.
Thank you in advance for any idea.


Division of Assets: Divorce: Request for Information

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire