mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Trust Administration: Attorney/Trustee Refuses to Distribute Trust Over a Google Review of His Business

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Texas

Thank you all in advance!

I am the only beneficiary. This is the short version. I can and will answer all questions.

2015... Father passed away. I was not informed about a trust at this time. I did not even receive a copy of the will.

2016... My mother called and said, my father left me a trust fund. She said I can't have it until his wife passes away and all debts are paid if any, and property sold if any. I still have not seen a copy of the will or trust at this time.

2017... My fathers wife passes away. May. I received a phone call from the attorney handling my trust fund. He asked if I had any debts to pay off. I said, I owe my mother some money, and his mother some money. Yes! I owed his mother, the attorney in charge of my trust some money. He said he would be sending me $10k, my mother $10k, and he would take care of his mother. No mention of how much!

This the only phone conversation we have had. No office visits. No other contact. He never explained my trust fund to me. I still haven't received a copy of the trust. I have no idea how much money is involved. I have no idea where my money is.

A few days goes by. No money. When the money finally came, it was not even close to $10k. My mother received nothing. I was angry. Yes, things were said that shouldn't have been said. Via text messages. No phone calls.

This goes one and on for a long time. He would tell me he's sending a certain amount of money. It's never what he said he's sending. Never. Not one time. He never calls me. Never emails me. All communication is through his mother and my mother.

I tried to find a lawyer to help me. I have talked to many people at this point. Opinions, advice, just telling my story... I wrote a review online on Google. I filed a state grievance. It was denied for lack of evidence. That really pissed him off. Even though it was denied, he claims it leaves a mark on his record.

At this time, I was not working and homeless. I found an apartment that I could live in. The one and only condition was that the attorney had to confirm I had a trust fund and enough money to cover the rent for a year.

First months rent gets paid late.

Second months rent gets paid late.

Third, fourth...

I was one hour from being evicted. Over $100 in late fess.

I still do not know at this time how much or where my money is.

2018... So much hostility between me and the trustee.

He blackmailed me. I had to remove the review I wrote online about my experience dealing with him or no money ever. I deleted the review. Not even an hour later, he said there are other reviews online about him that need to be removed from the internet or no money. This is no joke. Everything I am saying is the truth. I know it's the internet, but it's the truth.

I'll end here. It's to the point now where he has refused to send any money ever. It's not my money he claims. It belongs to the bank. He also said that I'm not a client of his. This was a favor for my father and he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants!!!

Thank you for reading.

Have a great day.


Trust Administration: Attorney/Trustee Refuses to Distribute Trust Over a Google Review of His Business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire