lundi 24 décembre 2018

Other Injuries: Why is This Corporation Refusing to Correct Their Info Advice for Compliance

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of:California

I am looking for some guidance on what I need to do to get this resolved. Last August (2017), I discovered that a large corporation (food service and catering) had erroneously listed my personal cellular number on their website - in large, bold red font - as the number to contact the manager for immediate assistance. Due to this, I was inundated with calls from their customers. I contacted this company, both locally and at the corporation level to correct their information, stating it was creating a negative impact, especially during the day when I was working. Throughout the months, I have called, written, emailed, filled out their online form(s), and even was assured multiple times it would be corrected. Over a year later, today Dec 24, 2018, I am still getting calls from their customers. Their site still has the same info (unchanged and untouched). How do I get them to correct this? Over the months, it has definitely caused issues due to multiple back-to-back calls from frustrated customers or those needing assistance. I am an IT project manager, in which I am constantly in meetings or working work-related activities and it has and continues to hinder my personal and professional life. I don't understand why I would need to revise my cell plan (which is part of my family plan) because this corporation refuses to correct their error. I have spent hours over the past year-plus dealing with calls from their customers, in the end having to explain this is not the correct contact number and how they can obtain the correct one - since I did not want them repeatedly calling after the first time. Nothing has worked and I have inadvertently become a "customer service" fielding rep for them. I think I have been more than patient and due to their plain disregard for my privacy and peace of mind, am now trying to find out if I can legally make them correct this. Any advice on what to do and how to get them to comply would be greatly appreciated.


Other Injuries: Why is This Corporation Refusing to Correct Their Info Advice for Compliance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire