mercredi 26 décembre 2018

Other Injuries: Personal Injury at a Car Wash

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Indiana
I went to the local car wash on Christmas day, put my money in and started washing my truck when suddenly my left foot dropped about 3' into a drain catch troth as a section of the grates was missing. My upper left leg was hurting bad, my pants were soaked up to my groin and my shoe was full of muck. After composing myself and some harsh language I called the phone number listed, it was the owners son who after I told him what happened replied "sorry about that and I will have someone check it tomorrow." I told him that I wanted the owner to call me asap. I waited and within an hour the owners wife showed up, she was worried if I was OK and I told her that my leg hurt like hell and then her husband showed up, he took pictures of the missing grates, we went in his office and I dropped my drawers and showed him the scraps and bruises on my thigh, he asked if I was going to the doctor, I replied that I didn't think it was necessary as it's not broke but just hurting, he roped off the entire bay and put wooden pallets on the entire drain section and said that they will call me tomorrow (today) and suggested that I put ice on it. Well needless to say my Christmas day was over as it hurt to walk, I put ice on it and some pain pill's to get through watching TV as I couldn't do anything else. Woke up this morning and my leg has stiffened up and still is painful and hard to walk, I am on vacation from work but can not deer hunt as planned. What should I tell the owner when he calls? I do not want to sue as I'm not that type but at 59 years old my body isn't as tough as it once was, I want my shoes replaced and a little something for the pain I'm going through and my vacation is greatly altered by this, thanks for any help.


Other Injuries: Personal Injury at a Car Wash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire