mardi 25 décembre 2018

How to Bring About Adding a Traffic Sign

My question involves a traffic question from the state of: North Carolina

So I was involved in an accident about a month ago on a busy intersection. I was attempting to make a u-turn, and realized when I pulled up to it that the turn was extremely narrow, and attempted it from the right turning lane, and you can see how well that turned out. I was talking with some of my friends and family and they complained about the u-turn being quite tight as well. I was wondering what kind of process I could go through to take some kind of action to improve the condition of the u-turn by either having a no u-turn sign or extending the curb, who could I contact regarding that?


How to Bring About Adding a Traffic Sign

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire