lundi 31 décembre 2018

Traffic Accidents: Tow Truck Accident

I had my car towed through my insurance who subs it out to Agero. The tow truck driver dropped my car down the back of a flatbed and it slid back into a concrete wall. Driver tried to cover it up and the business where my car was being towed from got a letter left with them from a good Samaritan and they contacted me the next day telling me what happened. I went through their process and got a quote from a reputable auto repair company. Now they want to have a 3rd party adjuster come out to look at the car. I looked up the company that they want to send out to appraise the car and they have a 1.7 star rating on google. People say they lowball, take forever, and send people out with 30 minutes of training. They also said whatever this guy quotes is essentially what goes and my appraisal from the collision company means nothing. Am I required to use their horribly reviewed appraiser or can I refuse and ask for someone else. Took place in Arizona.


Traffic Accidents: Tow Truck Accident

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire