mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Auto Insurance: Car Hit While Parked Under Service Garage Supervision

My question involves insurance law for the state of: Washington

I got into an accident damaging the front of my Audi A7. The accident was my fault so I filed a claim under my insurance and agreed to take my Audi to the shop at the Audi dealership to get repaired. The agreement was that they would fix my car and I would only have to pay my 1000 dollar deductible. So the body work gets finished and the dealership parks it in the lot while it awaits alignment work to finish the job. That’s when I get a call stating that a tow truck from a separate company crashed into my Audi In the same spot that was just fixed. So now my. Car is damaged again in the exact same spot. My insurance is saying that I still have to pay the 1000 deductible for the work that the shop already finished even though I never saw or received my car in fixed condition. They now say I have to file a new claim with the tow driver who just hit my car to finish the matter. What are my options here? My car has been at the dealership for 3 weeks and it gets crashed into right after they supposedly fixed it. And they still want 1000 deductible even though I’m getting a damaged car in return. Shouldn’t the dealer still finish the initial task of fixing my car for my 1000 deductible pay and I can still file a claim against the tow truck that hit my car and receive cash compensation?


Auto Insurance: Car Hit While Parked Under Service Garage Supervision

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire