mardi 18 décembre 2018

Heirs and Beneficiaries: Distribution and Loan

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: New York

Not sure where to put this post, couple of questions.

Is it possible for me to file a suit against by brother - the executor of the estate, without using an attorney?

It's been over 4 years since our Mom passed, my brother, sister her husband and children live in the house. The will states the house (only asset) to be divided between 3 children (Brother sister and myself).

I live 1200 miles away and was there this past August. I brought it up to each of them separately, told them it was wrong, not fair and I'm getting screwed. My brother is the executor and want to wait for the equity loan to be paid off - another 4 years! I told him he could roll it into the new loan.

The house was finally appraised in October (with me staying on top of brother to get it done). Now they want each of them to have a separate loan, I don't think that is possible but not sure. It would look like this - Brother gets loan with sister of it for $125k. After a seasoning period sister and husband get loan for $125k without brother on loan. Is this possible??


Heirs and Beneficiaries: Distribution and Loan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire