mardi 18 décembre 2018

Background Checks: I Am Being Told My Name, Birth Date, and Social Don't Match Up

My question involves Background Checks for ride sharing apps. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question but I am applying for a job as a lyft driver and I was submitted to a background check after like two days the company Checkr contacted me (this is the background check company being used) to tell me that my name, my birthdate, and my social security number do not match up resulting in a suspension from lyft for 6 months, which I have no idea why since the discrepancy was in no way my fault. But basically I am just wondering what could be the cause for this mismatch. I have a hunch but that's why I am here. On my birth certificate my full legal name says Benjamin Espinoza Jr however, on my social security card they only put Benjamin Espinoza could this be the discrepancy that didn't allow the company to match any records to me?


Background Checks: I Am Being Told My Name, Birth Date, and Social Don't Match Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire