vendredi 21 décembre 2018

Got Title Loan. Fired from Job. Stopped Paying. Hiding Out from Repossesion Guy

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Minnesota

My friend is in Minnesota. She got a car loan. Lost her job stopped paying insurance & stopped paying for the loan. The loan place is calling her mom to have her return the car. She's refusing to return it. The car place don't have her updated address as she's moved. She still lives in Minnesota but like 30 miles away. I don't know if she plans on turning it over or not. She's already on felony probation for a theft of a credit card 1,000. I'm scared they will charge her with theft of the car & I'm sure that's a felony. I am currently in Arizona. I'm going to try to knock some sense into her before she gets into some serious trouble. What are your opinions on this subject. I don't know allot about this subject that's y I'm asking here.

I'm not sure if she's the signer or the co signer. I don't think it matters. Her bf is one of the people that did the signing as well.


Got Title Loan. Fired from Job. Stopped Paying. Hiding Out from Repossesion Guy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire