lundi 31 décembre 2018

Abandoned Mobile Home

My question involves real estate located in the State of: North Carolina. There is a mobile home in my neighborhood that has been abandoned for 4 years. The man that owned it passed away and the woman that lived there was evicted 4 years ago for not paying lot rent. I asked the owners of the park about it and they said that if I can find any info about it than I can fix it up and give it to my stepson to live in since it has been sitting there for so long. I found out the mans name that owned it from old papers in the house. I called the dmv to see about past taxes and found out that the title is not in his name but still in the place that he bought it from which is now out of buisness. The dmv told me to call the license and theft inspectors in my county for someone to come out to actually see that it is abandoned to get a title. I just want to know if I'm taking the right steps in this process to get this mobile home. The home has been empty for over 4 years and would need a TOTAL gut job so I'm sure no one is coming back to claim it.


Abandoned Mobile Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire