lundi 24 décembre 2018

Hometown Cops Are Crazy

So I live in a small town and last night around 1am I was driving to a gas station going under the speed limit and doing absolutely nothing wrong or suspicious and I passed a cop in the opposite late which immediately slammed on the brakes, did a U-turn in the road and then sped at like 70mph to catch up to me and then high beamed me before I turned into the gas station and he just slowly drove by, then he came back and parked across the street in a bank drive through and literally watched me and my friends for a good hour until we went home. This type of thing happens all the time, I’ve had the cops from my local police station STOP in the middle of the road in front of me making me anxious as to what I should do, back up? Go around? They even pulled over my friend and charged him with drug paraphernalia for only having cigars. Is this harassment? I just think that cops are supposed to make people feel safe, not operate on fear


Hometown Cops Are Crazy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire