jeudi 13 décembre 2018

Traffic Lane Violations: Entering a Bike Lane More Than 200 Feet Before the Turn

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I was cited for entering the bicycle lane approx 600 feet before turning. The citation notes my approx. speed of 10mph, affirming my due diligence of being safe. Posted speed limit 35 mph. The street is one lane each direction. I wanted to get by the stopped traffic to make my turn and did everything to ensure it would be safe. The bike lane is only separated from traffic by a white line with parked cars further to the right.

Maybe this is a lost cause, similar to arguing an excuse of crossing through a red light after ensuring it is safe?

Thank you for your anticipated help.


Traffic Lane Violations: Entering a Bike Lane More Than 200 Feet Before the Turn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire