mercredi 12 décembre 2018

Divorce: Divorce: Stealing Community Property Outside of Our Distribution Agreement

My question involves a marriage in the state of: CA - Los Angeles County
I am in the process of divorce and I had an agreement with my ex-wife's lawyer (I dont have a lawyer) for her to come and take certain stuff per the list. When I vacanted the house at the time and day they requested, they came and took everything even the items that we agreed should be mine and on top of that she took my personal items and left some damages too. How can I get those back and could this be a Breach of Fiduciary for her breaking the agreement we had and in a way stealing?


Divorce: Divorce: Stealing Community Property Outside of Our Distribution Agreement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire