mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Title Records: Is Title Company Responsible

My question involves real estate located in the State of Florida

This is my situation. I closed on a property on July 2018. It was a regular sale and regular finance. no, foreclosure or Shortsale. This property pays two separate associations. One for the HOA and one for a clubhouse. During the due diligence performed by the Title company, they contacted the incorrect managing company for the clubhouse and failed to discover an outstanding debt for the clubhouse dues. I know they contacted the wrong company because they said so on an email conversation. Now I received letters from the clubhouse lawyers with the intent to record a lien on my property. Each month the amount is going up exponential. I put a claim to the title insurance but they denied coverage. I requested reconsideration, but they are procrastinating the issue. They say they are investigating but it seems that they are investigating in how the could find a way out of paying. My question is:
Does the title company bares any responsibility and should they pay for there error?


Title Records: Is Title Company Responsible

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire