dimanche 23 décembre 2018

After Buying a New Car I Found a “dealer Add on Fee” of ~$1,200. Can I Get a Refund

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas

After buying a new car I found a “Dealer Add On Fee” of ~$1,200. Can I get a refund? I asked them for an itemized list of what it includes and they said they can not provide one, but that I can bring it in for window tint, mud flaps, trunk liner, and wheel locks. These things are not worth $1,200. I heard there was a law that dealerships must provide detailed descriptions of what their charges cover. Is it too late or can I force a refund for this amount? Should I accept the few things they are offering to add?


After Buying a New Car I Found a “dealer Add on Fee” of ~$1,200. Can I Get a Refund

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire