vendredi 14 décembre 2018

Copyright Law: What Are Copyright Laws Concerning Portrayal of Decorative Outdoor Sculptures

I intend to create a mixed-media work that portrays a local garden area. This garden area includes many decorative garden structures of unknown origin, such as stone floral mandalas, filigree elements, mosaic designs, animal sculptures, and a gazebo. I am wondering about any sort of copyright on the garden structure designs that I should consider before creating this portrayal. The work will not be a straight-forward representation of the garden, but rather an expressive reinvention of the space. I intend to sell the work at a gallery as well as offer limited edition prints of the work. Is it possible that an individual who designed one of the decorative pieces in the garden could come forward and state I have stolen their design for my own profit? Thank you!


Copyright Law: What Are Copyright Laws Concerning Portrayal of Decorative Outdoor Sculptures

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire