dimanche 16 décembre 2018

Character Witnesses in Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: New Jersey

I have a question regarding witnesses.

I currently have my in laws staying with me and my wife at her request. They have had a lot of access to our home life. I am concerned that they will testify that I am not a good father (even though I am good...or at least I think so). I dont have anyone really who has watched me as a father as my child is very young and we stay at home. I dont have a character witness to counter.

How credible would the parents of my spouse be? How much weight would their testimony bring, considering they would be pretty biased? I am especially concerned that they may lie and I wouldn't have much evidence against it other than my own testimony.


Character Witnesses in Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire