samedi 22 décembre 2018

Deeds - Quitclaim: Predator Lender - Buy Here / Pay Here Horse Paybacks - Need Advise Please for Niece

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Florida

Preface: The seller of this property is a PREDATOR LENDER AND A SCUMBAG:grumpy: for years, everyone who know him says the same.

My niece and her new husband with a little one on the way answered an add for rental.
Within weeks of moving in the owner produced a promissory note together with a contract for deed offering my niece to purchase the home.
This appeared to be a great blessing for she in hopes of the American Dream of home-ownership.
Well.. so much for those hopes.
After she and her husband signed the two documents, they realized that this was a mobile home that was cloaked as a home.
Long story short they were not happy and told the 'lender' that there were moving out and that their payments would be good until December.
Now the old owner wants them to sign a quit claim deed transferring the property back to him.
No mortgage was signed,, just the promissory note and contract for deed.
I have since found out that this man has sold this same property three time since , and he is now ready to close with another buyer.

Questions:
May I have my nice transfer 'her rights' warranty deed or quit claim deed to me or one of my llcs?
I in-turn sign a promissory note, together with a purchase agreement and a mortgage with her?
Record all.
And then go back to the old PREDATOR and offer a release in exchange of the $50,000.00 he swindled her out.
Can I put the llc in Chapter 13
She purchase it for 100
Hes now selling t for 250 :wallbang:


Deeds - Quitclaim: Predator Lender - Buy Here / Pay Here Horse Paybacks - Need Advise Please for Niece

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire