lundi 31 décembre 2018

Dealership Made Title Error, Partner Took Vehicle. Any Recourse

I live in Florida. My now ex boyfriend, talked me into purchasing a van for his plumbing business as an investment. It was to be titled in both our names, as was the company and insurance. I didn't realize that I hadn't received a title, I called the dealership and they said it was electronically filed. But then they said, wait. A month ago it was changed, your name is no longer on the title. The names were titled as OR instead of AND as directed, so either one of us could go in and change it at any time.

Besides suing him civilly, is there any liability on the dealership? Thanks for your imput.


Dealership Made Title Error, Partner Took Vehicle. Any Recourse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire