vendredi 14 décembre 2018

DNA Testing: Getting Record of DNA Test Done on Me As a Baby

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Texas.

I was born in 1995, my mom wrote someone on my birth certificate but she wasn't sure if he was the father. I recently did a 23andme test and I've been trying to find my dad's side but who I'm finding doesn't seem to be related to who my mom wrote down. I know DNA tests were done on me as a baby to at least 2 men but no one ever gave me a straught answer to who my dad was. My aunt and brother (different father) say the man on the birth certificate isn't my dad. He has never tried to contact me or have anything to do with me so I'm afraid to talk to him because I'm sure he doesn't care. Basically my question is, can I go through anyone (hospital, AOG, etc) and get records of the DNA tests? My mom has a lot of mental issues so she can't talk about it or give me any information. I hope I gave enough info in this message, if not, please ask anythng else you may need. thanks!


DNA Testing: Getting Record of DNA Test Done on Me As a Baby

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire