vendredi 28 décembre 2018

Trailing Spouse California to Tx but Moving Back to California

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: CA

I applied and was approved trailing spouse benefits in July 2017 due to moving to TX. I received and exhausted benefits through January 2018. I started a part time job in December 2017 and was eligible to apply for an extension in June 2018. I was approved the extension and I’m currently still collecting and working my part time. I have about 10 weeks left. However, my spouse is receiving a job offer to move back to CA. I will have to quit my part time due to relocating with spouse. What will happen to my CA benefits? Can I still receive my remaining benefits?


Trailing Spouse California to Tx but Moving Back to California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire