lundi 30 avril 2018

Suspension and Revocation: Driver's License Suspended Due to Lapse in SR22 Insurance

So State Farm canceled my insurance policy due to a suspension I didn’t even know about until a few days ago, and it was back in 2/2017.

My previous insurance company, Allstate, canceled my SR22 coverage because they told me I didn’t need it anymore. I originally had SR22 insurance because I had gotten in a motorcycle accident back in June 2015, and you don’t need motorcycle insurance in Florida. So Allstate canceled my SR22 coverage and I got a notice in the mail a few weeks later saying my license was suspended due to lapse in coverage. So I immediately called them back and they said they couldn’t renew so I found another company to cover me.

Now every insurance company wants $500-$600 to cover me for my 2017 Mustang GT. Is there anything I can do to fix this? It shouldn’t have gotten canceled in the first place.


Suspension and Revocation: Driver's License Suspended Due to Lapse in SR22 Insurance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire