lundi 30 avril 2018

Other Offenses: Can You Have Somebody Charged for Holding You at Gunpoint

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan.

I had taken my dog outside to use the bathroom. Im a 23 year old female just so you can get a better understanding of this story. My dog slipped his harness so i ran after him and found him 2 streets over from my house in a yard. He was next to a kennel that had dogs in there i run up and grab him and hear a women and a man yelling at me. I responded that im so sorry my dog slipped his collar and he ran into your yard. And they began to scream at me and tell me im lieing an that im there stealing and the man shot a gun at me and missed.

So i ran while dragging my dog to the road and i got half way up the road to where he had gotten in his truck and came down it. so i stopped thinking maybe he will listen to me and have a better understanding. well he did not he got out of the car and put a gun the my chest and made me get down on my knees and im crying at this point telling him listen im so sorry my dog came in your yard sir. and he is screaming at me saying yah your lieing you were in my yard trying to steal save it for the cops.

Im on my knees with this gun pointed right at me i grab and call my mom and scream get here fast. im 2 roads down from my house she got there fast but i had to yell dont get out of the car he will shoot. it took 30 mins for police to get there this man had gotten in his truck and pointed the hand gun out the window. when to police arrive i yell to them he has a gun and the walked up to this guys vehicle like there was nothing going on and the guy had stuck the gun in the back seat as there were walking up. the officers ask for the gun and he hands it to them.

this man was not arrested he only had to turn his gun in for 12 hours. what can i do? All the police said was a prosecutor will get this paper work on his desk and in a couple days they will call me and let me no whats happening. they did not ask me if i wanted to press charges on this man. I live in a small town in upper michigan. I want to know what i can do to protect myself on my end incase this guy wants to go after me for trespassing. I want him to be charged for holding with a gun to my chest. what can i do please help? any advise will help


Other Offenses: Can You Have Somebody Charged for Holding You at Gunpoint

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire