vendredi 27 avril 2018

Promotion: How Long Does Probation Last for a Civil Service Position

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Louisiana
I was promoted to Assistant Fire Chief back in October. I have been on probation since. I think my probation is supposed to last 6 mos. Recently there was payroll fraud within our city and I was investigated for manipulating my time. I did not commit payroll fraud but the Fire Chief, Mayor, and HR director are suspending me and demoting me back to Captain. I need to know if I am supposed to be off of probation, and how does that play a roll in me getting demoted. My main concern is what action can I take to keep from getting demoted. Thanks in advance


Promotion: How Long Does Probation Last for a Civil Service Position

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire