vendredi 27 avril 2018

Federal Taxes: What Would Happen if I Efile, then Someone else Files for Me

It is almost 2 weeks since the Federal Tax filing deadline and I have not heard anything yet from the CPA I hired to do my taxes and file them only that he is "working hard to accommodate all his clients", he has filed for an extension, and I am getting a refund. Yesterday I went to the library and got a 1040 and instruction booklet and tried to do it on my own. Although he has all my original 1099s, I did write down the amounts and withholding on them before giving them to him. Guess what? I ended up with the same amount he said I'd be getting. Now my question is - should I go ahead an e-file since I don't know if and when he is going to get around to it. What happens if I do and then he files a dupe?


Federal Taxes: What Would Happen if I Efile, then Someone else Files for Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire