dimanche 29 avril 2018

Civil Rights Issues: Civil Rights on Facebook

My question involves civil rights in the State of: nevada

My question involves defamation in the state of: nevada
I found a dog on march 21,2018.I spent hours posting the dogs information on web sites,animal foundations and lost and founds.I got Zero inquires and continued to check the sites to see if someone pissibly posted an ad and was just missing mine.4 weeks past ,5 weeks and 6 weeks.The dog had no leads,was not chipped no collar and It was a dead end.My daughter was completely attached now to the animal after bathing ,playing and giving him care for 6 weeks.The dog had also adjusted to my other 3 large dogs and my horses.His scared standoffishness had changed to joy.He had been found by the ultimate,animal heaven.I am a responsible pet owner.I folliw the laws in animal welfare ,have my animals vaccinated,fixed and cared for when they become ill by a licensed vet.2 days ago a women messaged me claiming the dog was hers. I sent her a list of 20 or so questions to answer in order to verify the dog was hers.She sent me a few puctures that could be the dog but had no legal proof.This disturbed me because she answered the last few questions that asked for a vet record or rabbies tag or animal registration with “no do not have any”she also stated she had the dog for seven years.This was unforgivable to me.This person may be the owner but in seven years with no registration,vet check,mandatory spay or nueter she was abusing the well being of the animal and the laws of nevada to keep one.I told the woman the dog was rehomed and it was up to the new owners.I told ger they would contact her if they felt giving her the dog was the right thing to do for the dogs well being.I told my daughter who i consdered to be the new owner and her answer was no.I pisted on the sites where he was listed list and changed status to rehomed.since then The woman has posted lies to one site in particular aftwr the admin asked her why she did not have a list dog ad.She replied to the moderator I just messaged the person who found the dog I dont need an ad.This person then pisted my name telephone number address and called me a dog thief.Then 7 or more people started making threats to me.I saved every post.I then made a post to explain the circumstances and the laws told to me by animal control.The truth was if i would have turned the dog to animal control he would have been destroyed after 10 days.The statements continued and here are the most severe.....Your days are numbered,I hope you rot in prison and are somebodys bitch for the rest of your life,your athief and deserve to be killed,you should watch your back we have plastered your name all over the internet and are handing out 5000 flyers with your picture at all the pet stores in las vegas this weekend.They even went as far to go to my personal facebook page and send messages to a business colleage saying did you know kimberly is a theif,? And put a pist on my timeline that said we know you sold the dog to pay for meth or other drugs you do.Again I have taken screen shots of every post including the name of each person who posted.I am so appalled by this situation.I have been contacted by numerous people that say they feel the same but trust noone.The issue is now about my safety,my personal information including my name,address,phone number,picture and other profile information has been seen by potentially thousands of people.My family and well being have been put in serious danger and I need to protect myself because even though i contacted the admin to have this removed the damage has been done and some crazy people know where i luve,my childs school,and my phone numbers .I aam already recieving prank calls and hang ups.Theses people have irresponsibly reCted to a pist that they didnt bother to investigate before they made these threats.No one bothered to contact me to hear my side they made statements irresponsibly.The admin of the site must have agreed because they have removed all the posts.This does not change my situation however,The posts were there for 4 days and the number of shares,and crazy criminals that have the idea to hurt me or my family is unknown.please advise me if my legal rights agaisnt these people


Civil Rights Issues: Civil Rights on Facebook

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire