mercredi 25 avril 2018

Service and Repair: Mice Chewed the Wires at the Bodyshop

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Minnesota

Mice chewed the wires on my classic car and when the shop owner went to hook up the battery terminal and left for 2 minutes he said when he came back that the area where the car was stored was filled with smoke.... he says it was bad wiring.... I say it was mice that HE had running all over his shop. Is he liable? I now have a classic car with smoke damage and wiring issues.
Someone told me if its mice then I have no case anyway since mice are considererd an act of God?
I say he should have bait to take care of such an issue in a bodyshop.


Service and Repair: Mice Chewed the Wires at the Bodyshop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire