lundi 30 avril 2018

Contract Law: The Landlord Put the Same Business Right Next to Mine

My question involves business law in the state of: Alabama

Ok. We just put the business out there not even a whole month. One girl I knew before found out it's empty right next to my salon so she lied to the landlord that she was going to open a printing company and they were signed. Afterwards I told the landlord that she is a barber and we are in the same industry but he said well, she said she was going to open a printing company so signed. But now, she came yesterday and set up the whole hair salon equipment and come at me like we doing wrong so I told the landlord that we were here first and he told me he wouldn't put the same business in the building. However here is a thing. I don't see that exclusivity clause on my contract but he did say he wouldn't do that but if he doesn't put them out what can I do? Just in case.
Also can I do anything with that girl? Sue her or something?


Contract Law: The Landlord Put the Same Business Right Next to Mine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire