mardi 24 avril 2018

New Vehicle Deal Gone Wrong

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida
Greetings,

I purchased a vehicle 3 weeks ago. Yesterday the dealership contacted me and said they messed up the paperwork and I need to come in and renegotiate the deal or give them the truck back and they will give me my trade back!!!! I don't have any more money to give them. I argued with them for hours... They called my home and spoke to my wife, which I asked them not to do, she has MS and can not handle the stress of all this.
I signed a deal, drove off with my truck, and now they want it back... What can I do? Do I have any ground to stand on? It seems to be all about how they didn't figure the trade correctly.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike


New Vehicle Deal Gone Wrong

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire