mercredi 25 avril 2018

Civil Procedure Issues: Hearing Notification Process

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Florida
I filed a civil suit against my landlord for non payment of money for repairs that I had performed. He responding with several retaliatory actions including an eviction notice he camped out at my mailbox in intercepted the notice for the hearing causing me to miss the hearing. Oh I was awoken by the sheriff with a 24 hour notice to vacate and now I'm homeless because the court did not send the notification through certified mail but sent it through regular mail. Do to the Internet algorithms that make ads appear instead of real information I am having one heck of a time finding the law regarding please response ability to send it either regular mail or certified ,certified being more logical. please help, 55 disabled and homeless,wow!


Civil Procedure Issues: Hearing Notification Process

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire