dimanche 29 avril 2018

Notified to Start Paying Rent

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: California
Hello all first a bit of history, I have been a resident at my mom's house for many years and have been asked to stop caretaking mom due to a disagreement. I believe I was correct in the disagreement, however my sister covered her mistakes with mistruths and accusations against me. She made convinced several people that I was a bad person after 4 1/2 to 5 years of caretaking.

This is my problem the POA is asking me to pay rent on a single bedroom or move out( my brother is POA). The bedroom has bad air coming in from the crawlspace of the house which bothers me. I require a fan blowing air in from outside in order to sleep and it's cold too. Please let me know what to do. I asked a lawyer on phone but he said no order means he cans talk to me. Should I wait for order to pay or quit?


Notified to Start Paying Rent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire