vendredi 27 avril 2018

Establishment: I Want to Get a Restraining Order from My Parents

I live in the countrry of Ireland and my parents arrived in the country in the late 90s and early 20s and i was born here.My parents constantly abuse me, for any little thing i do, like for instance,(this has happened loads of time)i leave my school uniform on my bed instead of puting it in the wardrobe. my friends and practically everybody in my year knows i get hit,shout at,let's me go outside for an hour or less(which isnt much),my friends and loads of other people tell me to take legal action and like practically 5 minutes ago i got shouted out so hard because i left my clothes on the bed,and then beats my 4 year old autistic brother,whom has a serious problem and she,my mom knows that.I am 13 years old and i am supposedly muslim (which i dont beleive cause i dont think god exists,although my parens want me to learn of half the quran,our holy book)and i want to take legal action,i want to get a restraining order because although i am in the house, they cant hit me.Please if you have a solution let me know.


Establishment: I Want to Get a Restraining Order from My Parents

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire