lundi 23 avril 2018

Hours: Can Employers Make Employees Work Past the End of Scheduled Shifts

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Minnesota

My question is simple: How can employers require employees to be on time for their scheduled shifts and not be held to the same standards in making sure employees are able to leave at the shifts scheduled out time? If an employee can be reprimanded for showing up to their shift a couple minutes late, why then is there nothing to protect employees for the reverse.

I understand MN is at at will state, however if applying for unemployment this documentation would be used to deny them at a hearing. I am new to this forum and this is not something that has happened to me, just a topic for discussion.

Thanks for your attention and feedback in advance!


Hours: Can Employers Make Employees Work Past the End of Scheduled Shifts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire