jeudi 26 avril 2018

Fences and Walls: My Neighbors Cypress Tree is Pushing Fence Over

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California [Bay Area]

My neighbor rents his house out. He has a Cypress tree that is pushing the fence over as it gets fatter & fatter. I have talked to him twice by phone & once by text in the last 1 1/2 years regarding this. He just says his property manager will take care of it. Of course that never happens. What can I do? It needs to be trimmed back to the trunk. Code enforcement cant help. (It took 10 months to get them to come out because his tenants werent taking the trash out to be picked up. The trash was up over the fence/gate)


Fences and Walls: My Neighbors Cypress Tree is Pushing Fence Over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire