vendredi 27 avril 2018

Discrimination: I'm the Only Dav in My District ,

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Missouri
i am 70% disabled veteran. My supervisor has told me several times to tell the VA that I need a job and should NOT go to the doctor so much. ( I go7x a year )( i try and do it on my days off). He also said a few moths ago he know i am getting screwed when it comes to hourly pay. They say its my fault because I did not complain . I did once and I was told to drop it or I might get fired for talking hourly pay with other employees. NOW fast fwd to yesterday (4-26-2018 ). I am transferring to Alabama ASAP. i refereed a friend to replace me .he told me last night they offered him 58 cents more than me!!! i have been here 17 yrs, NEVER been wrote up, NEVER called in sick, ( even at 70% I did my job as the Army trained me to ) have driven over 800,000 miles with no traffic violations, saved a dude who had a heart attack, put my family second. Can they keep screwing me ? i think i am a PROTECTED VETERAN under the US labor guidelines,, even ADA. Anything???? Any advise , besides quitting would be nice. My wife has MS and I need the health ins for her.


Discrimination: I'm the Only Dav in My District ,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire