dimanche 29 avril 2018

Sentencing: Interstate Compact from Arizona to California

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
Hi, my Fiance got arrested transporting Marijuana in Arizona, but we live together in a house that he owns in California. He has change of plea court coming up and we think he may take the plea then to sentencing. He was offered 6months jail time in AZ and 2 years probation. My question is, can he probation out to me? He has no family except for his daughter who is unable to provide financial stability for him and I have a very good job so I can technically support him, I know that is a question probation asks. We are hoping that he will be approved to interstate compact to California, do we need to be married before he changes his plea next month? Or before sentencing? Or at all? We don't want any reason for his compact to be denied and I saw when people are married while incarcerated they deny it due to marriage of convenience.


Sentencing: Interstate Compact from Arizona to California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire