lundi 23 avril 2018

of Culpability

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: NJ, 5 Years ago my father passed in south america where we had been residing as he retired there. We had overstayed our visas as my fathers health complications crippled us, when he passed we reported he's death to the us embassy with the death certificate through a lawyer we had contracted but he's military pension continued to come in we assumed that this was the 80 percent that my mother was entitled to which she used to survive and pay medical bills that my father had accrued, so we thought nothing of it, i recently filed papers for her and got her back in the country this month, we had plans to speak to the VA and SOC once her residency came in. Should we be expecting charges from this?


of Culpability

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire